Saturday, March 16, 2013

For Personal Fitness, Try T3

I met Tommy Else about a year ago at a Resistance Pro Wrestling event.  Since then, I am proud to say that Tommy has become a good friend.
Tommy is an ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) Certified Trainer and the man behind T3 Fitness in the Western suburbs of Chicago.  Along with his T3 Fitness classes, he does in-home, private personal training.  No equipment is needed and he will give you a free evaluation.  He will also give you a customized diet plan.
Tommy knows his stuff and just as important, he cares.  You won't find this kind of trainer at your average health club or anywhere else.  If I lived closer, I would be attending his classes regularly.
I did participate in one of his classes last fall.  It was an hour of solid workout.  I felt like I really pushed myself, without feeling like I was pushed too far.  I really would love to be going regularly.
I have also made some friends at T3 classes.  It's pretty cool to run into each other at events like R Pro after just one class.  Imagine if I attended more.  Who knows>!
No matter where you are physically, Tommy can work a program for you.  I firmly believe in him and encourage anyone in need of some assistance to check out T3 Fitness.
For more information, check out T3 Fitness and T3 Fitness on Facebook.
Tommy Else and me in Chicago, IL-March 2012.

No comments: